510 El Camino Real, Belmont; between Middle Road and Davey Glen Road
Alternatively, you could take 280 to 92 to Ralston.
The interchange is a little more complicated than the abstract map shown here,
but it is well-marked.
- Take 101 to the Ralston Avenue exit (a cloverleaf).
- Exit at the Ralston Avenue offramp heading west (away from the bay).
- At El Camino Real, turn right (north).
- After driving a little more than half a mile, you'll see IHOP on the left.
- Make a U-turn at the next opportunity (Davey Glen Road) and return to IHOP.
There is plenty of room in their parking lot.